Making NFC tags for Nintendo Amibo

So I love the Nintendo Amiibos and how they work. One problem I have with them is some are hard to get or are being sold for ridiculous prices on ebay. So I was thinking all they use is NFC tags. My phone can accept and write NFC. Why cant I just copy and make my own. Well I found out by doing some investigating on the wonderful web that  you can copy and write your own clones. So I got in these today. Will update on the process it takes to write your own NFC tags.

So These are the tags I got to clone the Amiibo code. If your looking to get some already programmed let me know and we can work out a price. the whole set of amiibos is around 700 so would take sometime to program them.

Comments

Facebook Share

Popular posts from this blog

Reading commodork and remembering times that past

Humble Bundle

New Retro Tech August 21, 2017