New Retro Tech Pickups

So I ended up picking up a Compaq Presario SR2002X off craigslist for $15.00 . I have to say that this is the cleanest retro tech Ive seen ever. The guy that sold it only used it a couple times just doing spreadsheets and then it just sat unplugged for years. One thing that I really wanted that this machine has is a Compact Flash I/II port on it. Since my older machine use these this was a must. Also I order a pci serial card so I will have that added to it. I installed a 1tb harddrive and 3G of Memory to the unit loaded XP and this thing is running awesome. I found all the drivers for this computer so I have a link it here COMPAQ PRESARIO SR 2000 drivers.




Comments

Facebook Share

Popular posts from this blog

Reading commodork and remembering times that past

Humble Bundle

New Retro Tech August 21, 2017