Reading commodork and remembering times that past

So I picked up this book on kindle called Commodork: Sordid Tales From A Bbs Junkie 
by Rob O'Hara (Author) and it really started bring back alot of memories of when I got my first computer. It was a Commodore vic-20 , I loved this machine. So when I was growing up we didn't have alot of money. So not knowing it then, but finding out later my mom spent almost a whole paycheck do get me this computer. I still remember that Christmas opening it up. It was so amazing. I also got a couple games at the time one was a Scot Adams adventure game. Man I loved those, I also remember at the time cassette recorders for a computer were pretty expensive. So everyday i would type in a basic game from one of the magizines I had just to play it. They were some fun times. This book is def one to check out.

Comments

Facebook Share

Popular posts from this blog

Humble Bundle

New Retro Tech August 21, 2017